Today I am...... UNBELIEVABLY tired, but pretty happy. Don't have anything major to complain about!
I'm most looking forward to...... SOULMATES! Seeing all you guys again - I'm expecting big hugs from everyone who knows me, and I promise to bring lots of chocolate with me for all you poor people who actually have to be there from Friday teatime. Will try not to rub it in too much that I am clean, rested etc etc etc
I'm most annoyed about...... Missing the first half of Soulmates, missing my CU weekend, cause some big things are gonna happen, I know it, and generally just at having to work and not being able to be in two places at once.
Biggest achievement of today..... Finishing the analysis of Scene 4 of King Lear! The achievement is doubled by the fact that my teacher is off ill, and we were not covered, so I sat and worked entirely voluntarily!
Most encouraging verse of the day....... John 4 v 23 "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. "
Spiritual State...... In need of some work, but He's with me - all is good :)
Wednesday, October 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment