My my, it has been rather a long time! Right now, I'm in that annoyingly sleepy stage where I'm actually too tired to go to bed and sleep (tho, in conscience, I dunno if I can justify an early night at 8PM!) Was considering doing loads of extra hours and daytime shifts over half term, but have decided just to stay at home, sleep lots, and catch up on school. The whole 'work' thing has come as a bit of a culture shock, and I could do with sorting out some sort of routine for getting it all done! I'm hoping that with time, the tiredness will ease off, and I shall make it through a day without yawning over anyone, so, fingers crossed. I do love it, but it does get a bit much after a while.
So, interesting stuff that's happened this week:-
+ Prizegiving Wednesday night - so boring it's unbelievable.
+ Lots of Craic from Work
+ Lack of Sleep
+ Missing all my friends....looking forward to catching up with people at Autumn Soul
Half term plans include lots of sleep, shopping and catching up!
xoxox
Sunday, October 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment