Really am trying to blog a bit more often, it's the start of several "new term" resolutions I've been trying to implement recently.... so I'll try to at least write something every few days...I'm also trying to be less of a facebook addict and do more productive stuff with my time...like actually studying?! And also I want to try to get a bit fitter and start doing some form of something new too. All good!
Today has just been awesome and I have continued to feel the peace of God but also the conviction of God to continue to be light in the darkness. It's been a day of darkness but also a day that has spurred me onto greater action which is also awesome! I'm finding it a little hard to pursue a place of intimacy when I'm living in such a manic atmosphere 24/7 but I have a greater peace than I have had in a very long time that God has brought me here for a specific purpose and a specific period of growth. That excites me :)
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment