Hey all..
Well it's been AGES but I finally got round to updating this baby! Well, I've officially survived week 1 and 2 of TOM training - no mean feat but I've actually loved nearly all of it. It's been amazing and I actually cannot describe the potential contained in each and every one of those guys! 2 weeks ago I packed my bags and it was the scariest thing in the world to leave home, but I just feel God is doing big things already. I've discovered lots of things about myself (I don't function well on lack of sleep!) and lots more about God. Living in community isn't easy, but more and more I see it the way the disciples did - when we live in community amazing things happen! But it's just been class, I'm so shattered (falling asleep anywhere is my new party trick!) but can't wait to just get out there.
I am writing prayer letters to ppl at church and stuff so if you want me to send you one so you can pray specifically just let me know and I'll email you one. It's so important to keep praying - it's all that's keeping me awake some days! God is really guarding us and looking after us, and He's blown my mind with what He's teaching me.
Missing everyone at home so get in touch. Love yas xxxxx
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment