Well, just a wee update because I've been feeling very "out of it" in regards to the world of blogging, so this is just a wee quick update to say hello. I'm going BACK to work in an hour, I say "back" because this is my fifth day in a row - ever feel like you're suffocating? Had the most stressful day yesterday and in the end we all had to stay after our shifts to tidy up - who gets home from work at quarter to eight on a saturday night anyway? I'm telling you, it's CRAZY! But then came home and lay about and generally was lazy which didn't help minimize the backlog of work I have to do, but isn't that what Sunday nights are for?
Last night, I kept thinking about how a week ago, I was meeting with God somewhere around a lake in the middle of nowhere in the darkness and wet...and how amazing a sense of peace I had afterwards. It's only a wee later, and I'm stressed out all over again, and not sure whether I'm coming or going. I was making a mental list earlier on of all the things that people have said I should do next year - and the problem is, every single thing on that list came from the mouth of someone who I respect and trust and who is following God in a way I can only dream about. I guess ultimately, it doesn't matter, because no matter where I go and what I do, God will still be able to use me, but a part of me thinks that there is just a part of this world with my name on it, and that's where I have to be - that's where God wants me to be....the question just is, where is it?
Sunday, October 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment