Wow, yet again, it's been a wee while since I did this whole blogging thing. It's weird, because I used to be heavily into the whole blogging thing, and into the whole journals/poems/letters etc, but recently I've just lost interest, dunno why. Maybe it doesn't help that whilst most of the time I try to convince myself that I write only for my own benefit, I don't really mean it, and I know nobody is really reading and therefore I think what's the point?
Anyway, so SOOOO much has happened. As soon as I got back to school after being in France I got a really nasty bout of strep throat and was really sick for about a week. I rather stupidly tried to come into school to do one of my AS coursework module things, ended up fainting in the corridor, and have ever since been the laughing stock of my RE class! I was in London too, but, due to being very sick, spent most of the day walking around like a zombie. Being sick really made me really down and depressed, and when I got back to school eventually, I was really exhausted and stressed out all the time. I've really been struggling with school, it's hard because I really have always tried hard and stuff, and I've always had pretty decent grades, but the higher you get and the more specialised your education becomes, the harder it becomes to be top, and I guess I'm only realising that now. I've spent my whole life at the top of the tree, not gradually, I'm coming down it and waiting for the bump at the bottom. So then I had a really bad few weeks when everything was going wrong and all I could do was cry and feel sorry for myself.
But God is good! And He really looked after me, made sure I had millions of people praying, and made me realise that life is infact always brighter on the other side. So now I'm realising that God has other things in store and it's great! I had an absolutely amazing session with God last week and I just gave Him everything, and feeling SOOO good now so that's always kinda funky :P
I got onto the CHW Y+C Team, working with 9-11s, which has made me really excited :) But Please pray, coz I'm so nervous!
xoxoxo
Sunday, May 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment