YO!
Well, I just realised that it's been nearly 3 days without an update, and I was worried my adoring public (all 2 1/2 of you?!) may get restless without an update. So, what's new with me?
Well, firstly, school is gay....it's weird. I actually am finding it alot better this week, starting to settle into my subjects and my classes, and throwing plenty of privledges about (why come back for sixth form if you can't!?!) I still wouldn't say there's one class I feel totally at ease and really enjoy, but it's getting there. My main problem at the minute is motivation - cause so much of sixth form is independant study, like 'I think I should do......' as opposed to 'I have to have this done by.....' Kinda got into the habit of coming home and thinking 'No homework tonight' and doing nothing! But have turned over a new leaf, and spent two hours doing a detailed analysis on a poem about rebuilding a wall...voluntarily I might add! Good old Frost, eh?!
In other news, today I made a complete ASS of myself in my driving lesson. I actually seem to be progressing backwards, so to anyone who's counting on me to learn to drive really soon so I can chauffer them, I would be prepared to get the bus for a while longer. I lost count of how many times I stalled, STUPID CLUTCH! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! and for all the wee pedestrian people in Woodford, I apologize :S. I freak myself out on the roads....
And Colin, if you're still reading - I love the pink t-shirt.
Tara for now!
P.S Nicky - How dare you insult my non updated blog when yours is 2 days out of date? And also, please not, no reference to anything spiritual in this blog. You're turning me into a Heathen :P
Thursday, September 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment